NOTE: A SeaQuest daily passport is required to enter the facility and participate in this interaction.
Do You Play Well With Otters?
Asian Small Clawed Otters are adorable, curious, and playful! In this exciting encounter, you will meet, feed, and interact directly with an otter. We book all interactions for 15 minutes to give our animals time to themselves. All otter encounters last approximately 7-10 minutes, includes educational activities, and allows you to get up close and personal while you feed the otters! All interactive feedings are monitored by our trained staff while you learn more about these unique creatures from the handler. A SeaQuest daily passport is required to enter the facility and participate in this interaction.
- All Otter encounters are for guests 10 years old or older. If your group includes a child younger than 10 years old, a supervising adult must be counted as a participating member.
- The cost of the interaction is $19.99. Price does not include SeaQuest Admission which is required for all encounters.
- The comfort of the animals is our #1 priority and for that reason, all bookings are subject to cancellation. Participants will be notified and issued a refund in that event.
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. For reservations within two hours of the current time, please call for availability. Interactions are nonrefundable, however, can be rescheduled.
- Participants should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time and check-in at the front desk of SeaQuest. Tardiness will cut into the allotted interaction time. Interactions are nonrefundable, however, can be rescheduled.
- For guests with special needs of any kind, please call us in advance of your reservation so we are able to plan accommodations accordingly.
- Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.