Social Distance With Us At SeaQuest Las Vegas!
- We will be operating at reduced hours, please check Facebook or our Website to stay up to date!
- We will be operating at reduced occupancy to ensure social distancing will be easily followed
- We have placed floor stickers throughout our location to help with distancing
- We are temporarily unable to offer our Sloth, Otter, or Kinkajou interactions
- We are temporarily unable to offer feedings for: iguana, tortoises, aviary, capybara, & bengal cats
- We have teams of employees who are dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting the entire facility
- We are providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility
- Masks are required for guests 10 years and older. Guests under 10 can either wear a mask or face shield.
- We are also encouraging use of contactless payment by avoiding use of cash